Popular Videos & Galleries featuring Raisa AKA Natalie E, Lily C & Guerlain:

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Guerlain - Look At My Eyes Video - WowGirls

Screenshots:
WowGirls - Guerlain - Look At My Eyes Video - 01WowGirls - Guerlain - Look At My Eyes Video - 02

WowGirls - Guerlain - Look At My Eyes Video - 03WowGirls - Guerlain - Look At My Eyes Video - 04

WowGirls - Guerlain - Look At My Eyes Video - 05WowGirls - Guerlain - Look At My Eyes Video - 06

WowGirls - Guerlain - Look At My Eyes Video - 07WowGirls - Guerlain - Look At My Eyes Video - 08
Free Preview video at WowGirls.com:
WowGirls - Guerlain - Look At My Eyes Video - t01     WowGirls - Guerlain - Look At My Eyes Video - t03
In the video "Look At My Eyes" Guerlain from WowGirls is playing outdoors in a see-through top and panties by a palm tree. Scenes include:
  • Close up video of Guerlain’s cute face.
  • Guerlain teases the camera by pulling at her top – she pulls it up show show off her wash-board stomach and perky tits.
  • Close up of her ass close up as she slowly removes her panties
  • Tease shots of Guerlain’s naked tight-ass
  • Side on views showing off her fit stomach
  • Full body frontal video including her shaved pussy
  • Long close up of Guerlain’s pussy and ass as she bends over slowly
  • Close up of Guerlain’s pussy from the front!
 
 Full Length HD 1080p video at WowGirls.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment as long as it's relevant! Any undesirable and/or spam comments will not be published. Thanks!